When you executing command startsap, you received error, “startsap no start profiles found”
Below are some possible caused and ways to fix. You can refer to the following steps,
• You are logged as sidadm.
• Check the hostname is correct.
• Check the profile file, START_DVEBMGS##_HOSTNAME is exist in /usr/sap/SID/SYS/profile.
• Verify the start profile and environment variables are set correctly.
• Execute command R3trans -d for error details.
• If your SAP system using virtual hostname, please start the SAP using command